Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Well, I have not done so well with the $25 per person grocery challenge. $50 really does not go that far at the grocery store. I constantly go back and forth as to what to do.
Part of my predicament is I am soooooooooo very interested in livinga Franciscan lifestyle and I am NOT Catholic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go figure. Franciscans live a simple life in ALL areas..................from the clothes they wear to what they drive, where they live, what they spend etc..............
I like to read Donna Freedman's articles on MSN Moneycentral. She really knows how to make a dollar scream. She lived on $12000.00 a year for a few years while she was attending school. Just think about it only $12000.00 a year by yourself!!! No one to lean on.
So tell me, any of you guys out there doing something similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment