Friday, January 1, 2010

So.....................here is 2010!!! Happy New Years to everyone!! Do you have any goals, resolutions or guidelines you want to achieve or follow this year? Will you actually follow through or go down in flames?
Me?..............for sure I need to get my finances in order, but most importantly, get my life in order. Do any of you feel this way? I think my finances would be better if my life was. By that I mean, putting God first then family then everthing else follows.
........................What does this mean? My main goal is to put my Lord first in my life and meet with him daily. Get some type of physical activity daily, I need to lose some major poundage!!!!And I seriously considering a No Spend Challenge. For how long? I don't know, but if I lose weight I will have to spend some $$ for new clothes.
What about trying to consume less goods that come packaged in plastic? What about trying to include more organic and locally grown foods? What about living a more intentional simple lifestyle? A more mercyful life? There are so many things I want to do, ways to live and I want to do them all. How 'bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment